Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who's ready?

for Christmas? I know I am! I got my new sewing machine and all I can say is I'M IN LOVE. Ill have to get a picture up soon, and I know I keep saying that about everything, but when it comes to taking pictures of my work, I feel like the picture doesn't show the quilt as pretty as it really is! There will be one day where i will really buckle down and get some pictures taken. I promise :). On another note, I made my first rag quilt and it was SO much fun. I made it in like 12 hours. People thought i was missing because i was sewing all day long. The quilt turned out amazing, and I had tons of fun doing it, so i have to do another one. Epically since I made that one for my mom:) Now i need one for myself. So, tomorrow when i get paid i am making a trip to the fabric store and buying some really soft fluffy backing fabric and i am turning my 12 days of Christmas quilt, into a rag quilt. I have also started cutting out my Dr. Seuss fabric and i am getting very excited about it:) I cant make up my mind on how i want to quilt it though! decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment