Thursday, June 9, 2011

She's out back counting stars,

When i went to the fabric store today, I was going to get the batting for my quilt and check out. I did not even want to look at the fabric, but somehow i did. Maybe it was the huge signs that said SALE. They were calling my name, and i couldn't resist. I did not expect to get tons of fabric, but they were having deals too good to pass up! Which led to this->


I have an unhealthy addiction. BUT in my defense, every fabric i got, was under three dollars a yard! Score one for me!:) I got the binding for my campfire quilt today along with the fabric for my next project. Up next i will be embarking on a picnic blanket that has rounded edges. Its pretty scary. me + rounded sewing = disaster. But, we'll see how it goes!

P.S. Here's my binding:)! I'm so excited to get it on there! Oh, I've also decided I am machine quilting this!! Which makes me double excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment