Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I..

Dr. Seuss!
I apologize for not being on lately! Today, I got a GO! Baby:) Her name is Amelia, and she is awesome. She makes me want to start so many more projects and use applique more, but I already have so many ideas! I have three major ones for now, My picnic blanket, My 12 Days of Christmas quilt (I will hopefully have the top of this one done realllly soon! and my Dr. Seuss quilt! One problem is i cannot decide what i want to do with my layout on that one, i have two dominating ideas for it, but i can not decide! ALSO, my camping quilt is almost complete, i just have to attach the binding!Which by the way, is one of my favorite parts of quilting!
Today I went to the library and found some amazing books! They also make me extremely excited for future projects. My personal favorite is Dare to Be Square. There are awesome ideas and two quilts that I HAVE to make. This book inspires me to make my own super creative quilts.
I am now starting to draw up a Little Big Planet quilt which will have tons of applique. This is one of my favorite pictures from the game!Anyways, I think that's all for now, I am off to plan this little big planet quilt and decide what screenshots to put in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment